The IHSA board consists out of the following bodies:
a. The General Assembly consists of all members of the IHSA.
b. The Board consists of 8 individual members and 7 institutional members elected by the GA.
c. The Executive Committee will consist of the President of the IHSA, the Secretary and a Treasurer.
Download the IHSA Statutes under the button below:
During the IHSA member meeting at the 2018 conference in the Hague, a new board was chosen. Find out what our new board looks like here.
There are still some spots available on the board for members from the global South.
What is expected from board members?
– Attend 4 to 6 Skype meetings of 1 hour a year (a bit more during a conference year)
– Input on reading materials
– Support the promotion of the activities of the association
– Active contribution to the development of IHSA as a professional studies association
– Representing the association at international fora of relevance to IHSA
– Possibility to be a theme coordinator for the bi-annual conference
– Option to run for positions like, treasurer, secretary and president of the association
– Possibilities to start a study group on a specific topic
Are you interested to join the board? Download and fill in an application form and send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org.