In 2017, IHSA was rewarded a grant from the city of The Hague which gave us the chance to remodel and prepare itself for the future as a professional studies association. In order to help us guarantee sustainability after the grant expires we want to start building an institutional membership base.
Benefits of institutional membership:
By joining IHSA, you will express your support for the Association and the growing field of Humanitarian Studies. You will also enjoy the following benefits:
1) Four to seven of your staff members can participate in the bi-annual IHSA Conference on Humanitarian Studies at the discounted fee for members
2) Discount of 20% on any book in the IHSA/ Routledge Humanitarian Studies series
3) Free advertisement for jobs, training courses and publications on our social media pages (2500+ followers)
4) Free advertisement of events on IHSA related topics in the three-monthly newsletters (about 1200 recipients)
5) Your membership, including the logo will be visible on the website
6) Access to members database to connect with professionals with similar interests (members will be asked for permission to share their name, country and area of expertise)
7) Attend other IHSA activities paying the member discount fee
Membership runs for one year from the point of signing up.
Yearly subscription fees for member institutions:
Institutional (small: <10 staff members) membership fees 100 euro
Institutional (large >10 staff members) membership fees 250 euro
Interested? You can download the Institutional Membership Form to apply and send it in to firstname.lastname@example.org.